SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2022
ERATH COMMUNITY CENTER (ERATH CITY PARK)
Pageant begins at 6:30PM
Contracts are available to view on the website with the forms. Queens will sign a contract following the crowning.
Final deadline Tuesday May 31, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Please note that your contestant number will be chosen through a drawing by the contestants during rehearsal.
Entry Fee is a donation to the Erath 4th of July Association and are not refundable after the deadline date.
Mail Payment To:
Erath 4th of July Queens Pageant
P.O. Box 182
Erath, LA 70533
FEES: Senior Divisions Contestants- $80.00
- Cash or Check/Money Order (payable to Erath 4th of July Association) (by the May 31st deadline)
ADMISSION: $5 Admission or $8 Bracelet
- (Admission to be paid by everyone except the contestant. The $8 bracelet allows you admission to ALL of the pageants that day including Miss)
- Admission can be paid at the door or online. (Please show proof of purchase at the door if you choose to pay online.)
- Teen Miss: 14 – 16 years old
- Miss 4th of July: 17 – 23 years old
- Interview: Suit
- Evening Gown: Age appropriate Long Formal
- Senior Division Interviews: The Poche Home, 600 E. Derouen Street | Saturday June 4th ….…….. 10:00 AM
- Senior Division Contest: Erath Community Building, City Park Drive | Saturday June 4th ….……..… 6:30 PM
- First Runner Up and Maid will receive a medallion; in addition, court members will ride in the 4th of July parade on a float provided by the Association.
- All Queens will be presented with: Crown, Banner, award, and will ride in the 4th of July Parade upon a float provided by the Association. The Miss Queen will also be provided with a gift package. Upon the completion of her contracted duties for the year, the Miss Queen will be presented with a $500 Scholarship and up to $500 reimbursement on gas for festival travels. (see contract for details)
- All Queens are welcome and encouraged to travel to other festivals and events and represent the Erath 4th of July Association and our celebration.
(337) 257-1994 or (337) 501-3650