SATURDAY, May 27th, 2023
ERATH COMMUNITY CENTER (ERATH CITY PARK)
Pageant begins at 3:30PM
Contracts are available to view on the website with the forms. Queens will sign a contract following the crowning.
Final deadline Tuesday May 23, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Please note that your contestant number will be chosen through a drawing by the contestants during rehearsal.
Entry Fee is a donation to the Erath 4th of July Association and are not refundable after the deadline date.
Mail Payment To:
Miss 4th Queens Pageant
P.O. Box 182
Erath, LA 70533
FEES: Junior Divisions Contestants – $65.00
- Cash or Check/Money Order (payable to Erath 4th of July Association) (by the May 23rd deadline)
ADMISSION: $5 Admission or $8 Bracelet
- (Admission to be paid by everyone except the contestant. The $8 bracelet allows you admission to ALL of the pageants that day including Miss)
- Admission can be paid at the door or online. (Please show proof of purchase at the door if you choose to pay online.)
- Little Miss 4th of July: Must be between the ages of 5 and 7 years old. | No interviews
- Young Miss 4th of July: Must be between the ages of 8 and 10 years old. | No interviews
- Junior Miss 4th of July: Must be between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. | No interviews
- Little & Young Miss contestants: Sunday Best
- Junior Miss contestants: Age Appropriate Formal
- First Runner Up and Maid will receive a medallion; in addition, court members will ride in the 4th of July parade on a float provided by the Association
- All Queens will be presented with a crown, banner, and medallion, and will ride in the 4th of July Parade upon a float provided by the Association.
- All Queens are welcome and encouraged to travel to other festivals and events and represent the Erath 4th of July Association and our celebration.
(337) 224-9465 or (337) 517-0210
Digital applications are closed now that the deadline has passed.